Overlod Overlod

The ideas are good, the execution is just okay. Some balancing needs to be done, especially with the campaign.

*BUG* Ritual bonuses do not carry over to New Game+'s and do not become available for purchase, again. This is crippling.

FelipeBudinich responds:

We just fixed the rituals bug, could you let us know if it is working properly for you now?

Thanks very much for your feedback!

Nekra Psaria Nekra Psaria

Pretty cool. Definitely has a David Firth feel to it.

Fatal Fighters Fatal Fighters

Great stuff. Love the puzzle mixed with strategy. Unique character abilities keep it interesting.

Puzzle Legends Puzzle Legends

This is a great puzzle game - thought-provoking, rewarding, and a sensible progression of difficulty. If there was just a little more variety and a half-decent storyline surrounding the gameplay, it would be a flawless production. I'd really like to see you build something bigger off of this.

CookieClickerJam2014 CookieClickerJam2014

It's like you copied cookie clicker and made it really bad.

romdtb responds:

TFE trololololol!

Reveal Her Beauty 3 Reveal Her Beauty 3

Shame on all the stat whores that 5 spammed this. You turned The Portal into a fucking joke.

Insecto-smash Insecto-smash

Not bad. Reminds me of the mini-game from Mario Paint, without catchy music, counter-attacks from the flies, or bosses.

RockLou responds:

I've considered adding bosses, but... never did anything about it.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

Pretty fun. I enjoyed the facial expressions and the funny orange puns between matches.

Post-it RUNNER Post-it RUNNER

Great. I need to cover my screen in GLUE to play the game.

Pokemon Tower Defence Pokemon Tower Defence

This isn't yours

Asith1 responds:

Well, actually it was a collab between me and sam. If you played it on his site, that's HIS version. We only collaborated untill this point. Then, we went seperate ways.